Infrared Camera Systems
We provide IR-camera controllers based on the CCD controllers developed with our partner, Astronomical
Research Cameras (ARC). Our systems are low cost, low
size and weight, low noise, and high reliability
Our controllers can be adapted and expanded to support a wide range of
IR-array detectors. Models support 4, 16 and 32 -channel arrays.
Complete systems include:
Custom fan-out board with JFet outputs, where
- Low noise preamp with cable up to 1 meter
- Main controller with 4 boards: 2 ADC boards,
- Direct interface to PCI-bus computers
- Optical fiber interface to S-bus
- 75 watt power supply with cable up to 3
- Windows or SPARC software to acquire images
and drive controller
- Basic firmware stored in EPROM
All clocks and debias voltages are
user programmable so that full optimization of each array can be accomplished
with relative ease.
Custom utility boards can be added to support
remote control of motor driven filter wheels, illuminators, calibration sources
or other electrical devices.